When is the last time the Chicago Bears out coached a team? There have been a few instances this season where I've thought to myself, 'that was a good move', but nothing really too schematic. What I'm talking about is a really "Wow!" moment where the Bears do something that screams innovation. I want to see something like I see every week from other teams. A wrinkle added just for a particular opponent's scheme, or something added to take advantage of a mismatch discovered through film work.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots