When is the last time the Chicago Bears out coached a team? There have been a few instances this season where I've thought to myself, 'that was a good move', but nothing really too schematic. What I'm talking about is a really "Wow!" moment where the Bears do something that screams innovation. I want to see something like I see every week from other teams. A wrinkle added just for a particular opponent's scheme, or something added to take advantage of a mismatch discovered through film work.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor