When is the last time the Chicago Bears out coached a team? There have been a few instances this season where I've thought to myself, 'that was a good move', but nothing really too schematic. What I'm talking about is a really "Wow!" moment where the Bears do something that screams innovation. I want to see something like I see every week from other teams. A wrinkle added just for a particular opponent's scheme, or something added to take advantage of a mismatch discovered through film work.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?