When is the last time the Chicago Bears out coached a team? There have been a few instances this season where I've thought to myself, 'that was a good move', but nothing really too schematic. What I'm talking about is a really "Wow!" moment where the Bears do something that screams innovation. I want to see something like I see every week from other teams. A wrinkle added just for a particular opponent's scheme, or something added to take advantage of a mismatch discovered through film work.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015