Ranking individual players on an NFL team's roster by importance or value is a new fad that needs to go. Sure, some players are better than others (there are starters, second-string players, reserves, etc.) but quarterbacks don't play defense, linebackers can only cheer for the offense from the sideline and kickers occasionally make touchdown-saving tackles. So why rank the players? It's pointless, especially when trying to measure the success of a team like the Dallas Cowboys.
New Posts to Hype
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan
- Eagles Lions game a preview of this years Super Bowl?
- Should the Patriots move on from Gronkowski?
- How long does Mike Shanahan remain with the Redskins?