Ranking individual players on an NFL team's roster by importance or value is a new fad that needs to go. Sure, some players are better than others (there are starters, second-string players, reserves, etc.) but quarterbacks don't play defense, linebackers can only cheer for the offense from the sideline and kickers occasionally make touchdown-saving tackles. So why rank the players? It's pointless, especially when trying to measure the success of a team like the Dallas Cowboys.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond