The Bears allowed a returning Clay Mathews to notch another multi-sack game against their porous pass protection. This is getting ridiculous. I don't think I'm going to put myself through a Sackwatch 2013, unless the Bears seriously upgrade their offensive line. I'm not even in the mood to go through an elaborate open after the Chicago Bears allowed four more sacks, so I'll just get down to business.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers