The Bears allowed a returning Clay Mathews to notch another multi-sack game against their porous pass protection. This is getting ridiculous. I don't think I'm going to put myself through a Sackwatch 2013, unless the Bears seriously upgrade their offensive line. I'm not even in the mood to go through an elaborate open after the Chicago Bears allowed four more sacks, so I'll just get down to business.
New Posts to Hype
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#22) Your QB throws five interceptions in a game! No problem, right?
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina