The New Orleans Saints are a deceptive team and that's how they draw teams into their trap and win blowout games that should have been close. Sure, the Saints haven't been nearly as potent this season, but that's at least partially due to not having head coach and offensive coordinator Sean Payton on the sideline. However, New Orleans is still very capable of pulling a team like the Dallas Cowboys into its snare and the 'Boys will have to be very careful not to fall for it and play this critical game the Saints' way.
New Posts to Hype
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season