The New Orleans Saints are a deceptive team and that's how they draw teams into their trap and win blowout games that should have been close. Sure, the Saints haven't been nearly as potent this season, but that's at least partially due to not having head coach and offensive coordinator Sean Payton on the sideline. However, New Orleans is still very capable of pulling a team like the Dallas Cowboys into its snare and the 'Boys will have to be very careful not to fall for it and play this critical game the Saints' way.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams