The New Orleans Saints are a deceptive team and that's how they draw teams into their trap and win blowout games that should have been close. Sure, the Saints haven't been nearly as potent this season, but that's at least partially due to not having head coach and offensive coordinator Sean Payton on the sideline. However, New Orleans is still very capable of pulling a team like the Dallas Cowboys into its snare and the 'Boys will have to be very careful not to fall for it and play this critical game the Saints' way.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?
- NFL Week 2