I'd be remised if I didn't go into some depth about Mike Pelfrey signing a one year deal with the Twins. Pelfrey is that guy that we've had so many discussions about regarding his upside. Was he an ace or not? It was reasonable to expect that the ninth overall pick could potentially be a front of the rotation starting pitcher. But the one chance Pelfrey had to step up to be that front line guy was 2011, when he was the Opening Day starter. That season, he succeeded only in causing me to break stuff in response to his inability to get strike three.
New Posts to Hype
- What if the Seahawks were still in the AFC?
- Carlos Beltran, Latest Yankee Yankee Hitting DL
- 5 Reasons the New York Giants Will Not Win The NFC East in 2014
- Jacquian Williams Will Be Pro Bowler For New York Giants This Season
- Dillon Gee Shines Off DL As Mets Make it Three For Three Against Braves
- Jacoby Ellsbury Blasts Yankees Past Indianas In Extra Innings
- Three-Team Trade Helps Brooklyn Immensly
- Masahiro Tanaka Heading To The DL