Playing the role of spoiler this weekend, the Philadelphia Eagles will welcome back starting running back LeSean McCoy to the offense, but are clearly heading in a new direction under center. Quarterback Mike Vick is also available to return from a concussion, but embattled head coach Andy Reid has listed him third on the team’s depth chart. Meanwhile, the Eagles prepare for their final home game of the 2012 season against Robert Griffin III and the Washington Redskins.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?
- 2014 PGA Championship: Final Round Pairings, Tee Times Set As Rory McIlroy Chases Championship At Valhalla
- Former Devils Star, Brian Rafalski, Elected To US Hockey Hall of Fame