Earlier this week, word got out that the Knicks were offering Amar’e to “anyone that wants him.” It is unclear if Amar’e is still on the block, but clearly the Knicks have shown some interest in trading him. This shows that it really is Carmelo’s team in New York, and that the offense will revolve around him. The Knicks front office seems worried that the co-existence, or lack thereof, between Anthony and Stoudemire could bring the Knicks back to square one. Best case scenario is that Amar’e comes off the bench, returns to his old self, providing interior defense and some mid-range game as well. Worst case scenario is that he stinks it up when he’s on the court with Anthony again, and the Knicks start to free fall in the Eastern Conference. Nobody wants to see that happen, especially Knicks fans. So the easiest way to deal with this problem is to dump Amar’e and his bloated contract and health issues, and find somebody that will take him. This is the only way that the Knicks can deal Amar’e.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder