Earlier this week, word got out that the Knicks were offering Amar’e to “anyone that wants him.” It is unclear if Amar’e is still on the block, but clearly the Knicks have shown some interest in trading him. This shows that it really is Carmelo’s team in New York, and that the offense will revolve around him. The Knicks front office seems worried that the co-existence, or lack thereof, between Anthony and Stoudemire could bring the Knicks back to square one. Best case scenario is that Amar’e comes off the bench, returns to his old self, providing interior defense and some mid-range game as well. Worst case scenario is that he stinks it up when he’s on the court with Anthony again, and the Knicks start to free fall in the Eastern Conference. Nobody wants to see that happen, especially Knicks fans. So the easiest way to deal with this problem is to dump Amar’e and his bloated contract and health issues, and find somebody that will take him. This is the only way that the Knicks can deal Amar’e.
New Posts to Hype
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor
- With 8 Kansas City Royals Leading All-Star Game Votes, It Proves That Voting Should Be Taken Away From Fans
- MLB Rumors: Will Reds Trade Johnny Cueto To Yankees, Tigers, Rays, Blue Jays, Royals, Cardinals Or Dodgers?
- Max Scherzer tosses first one-hitter of the season