Earlier this week, word got out that the Knicks were offering Amar’e to “anyone that wants him.” It is unclear if Amar’e is still on the block, but clearly the Knicks have shown some interest in trading him. This shows that it really is Carmelo’s team in New York, and that the offense will revolve around him. The Knicks front office seems worried that the co-existence, or lack thereof, between Anthony and Stoudemire could bring the Knicks back to square one. Best case scenario is that Amar’e comes off the bench, returns to his old self, providing interior defense and some mid-range game as well. Worst case scenario is that he stinks it up when he’s on the court with Anthony again, and the Knicks start to free fall in the Eastern Conference. Nobody wants to see that happen, especially Knicks fans. So the easiest way to deal with this problem is to dump Amar’e and his bloated contract and health issues, and find somebody that will take him. This is the only way that the Knicks can deal Amar’e.
New Posts to Hype
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES