Earlier this week, word got out that the Knicks were offering Amar’e to “anyone that wants him.” It is unclear if Amar’e is still on the block, but clearly the Knicks have shown some interest in trading him. This shows that it really is Carmelo’s team in New York, and that the offense will revolve around him. The Knicks front office seems worried that the co-existence, or lack thereof, between Anthony and Stoudemire could bring the Knicks back to square one. Best case scenario is that Amar’e comes off the bench, returns to his old self, providing interior defense and some mid-range game as well. Worst case scenario is that he stinks it up when he’s on the court with Anthony again, and the Knicks start to free fall in the Eastern Conference. Nobody wants to see that happen, especially Knicks fans. So the easiest way to deal with this problem is to dump Amar’e and his bloated contract and health issues, and find somebody that will take him. This is the only way that the Knicks can deal Amar’e.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008