Luckily for me, I’m not a Jets fan. Therefore, I can write an un-biased article on how to fix the Jets. Now don’t get me wrong this is not a process that can be achieved over night, but certainly major changes need to be made this off-season. This is a problem that starts all the way at the top from ownership. But first, lets take a look at the few bright spots on this roster. Antonio Cromartie has performed exceptionally in the absence of Darrelle Revis. Outside of those two, the Jets tend to have some good talent in their secondary unit. The linebacking corps, although under preforming this season compared to previous ones, is also solid. So most of their defense does not have gaping wholes that need fixing. Other then that, the best thing for the Jets to do would be to have a fire sale this off-season. If they weren’t financially committed to Mark Sanchez, he would be the first out the door. Although the Jets are trying to trade Sanchez, its easier said then done. If I were Woody Johnson, I would clean house. That means:
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?