Luckily for me, I’m not a Jets fan. Therefore, I can write an un-biased article on how to fix the Jets. Now don’t get me wrong this is not a process that can be achieved over night, but certainly major changes need to be made this off-season. This is a problem that starts all the way at the top from ownership. But first, lets take a look at the few bright spots on this roster. Antonio Cromartie has performed exceptionally in the absence of Darrelle Revis. Outside of those two, the Jets tend to have some good talent in their secondary unit. The linebacking corps, although under preforming this season compared to previous ones, is also solid. So most of their defense does not have gaping wholes that need fixing. Other then that, the best thing for the Jets to do would be to have a fire sale this off-season. If they weren’t financially committed to Mark Sanchez, he would be the first out the door. Although the Jets are trying to trade Sanchez, its easier said then done. If I were Woody Johnson, I would clean house. That means:
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Should Chargers Trade Philip Rivers To Titans, Redskins, Texans, Browns Or Jets Before 2015 NFL Draft?
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?