The Dallas Cowboys overcame a 14-point, fourth-quarter deficit to send their Week 16 matchup against the New Orleans Saints to overtime, but that was entirely because of the heroic effort shown by the players. After a solid stretch of games (all wins), Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett reverted back to his awful, trigger-happy offensive play-calling ways and fell right into the Saints trap in a 34-31 loss. The result? Dallas has one shot to get into the playoffs--an NFC East title game on the road against the red-hot Washington Redskins in Week 17.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Lose to Cavaliers, Clinch 6th Seed
- Indiana, San Antonio gain #1 seeds in NBA playoffs
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic