The Dallas Cowboys overcame a 14-point, fourth-quarter deficit to send their Week 16 matchup against the New Orleans Saints to overtime, but that was entirely because of the heroic effort shown by the players. After a solid stretch of games (all wins), Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett reverted back to his awful, trigger-happy offensive play-calling ways and fell right into the Saints trap in a 34-31 loss. The result? Dallas has one shot to get into the playoffs--an NFC East title game on the road against the red-hot Washington Redskins in Week 17.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s
- Dirty Little Secrets; Dirty Little Lies. From Media to Pro Sports, Do We Ever Get the Full Truth?
- Will Ray Rice end up being seen as the victim?