The Dallas Cowboys overcame a 14-point, fourth-quarter deficit to send their Week 16 matchup against the New Orleans Saints to overtime, but that was entirely because of the heroic effort shown by the players. After a solid stretch of games (all wins), Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett reverted back to his awful, trigger-happy offensive play-calling ways and fell right into the Saints trap in a 34-31 loss. The result? Dallas has one shot to get into the playoffs--an NFC East title game on the road against the red-hot Washington Redskins in Week 17.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?