The Dallas Cowboys overcame a 14-point, fourth-quarter deficit to send their Week 16 matchup against the New Orleans Saints to overtime, but that was entirely because of the heroic effort shown by the players. After a solid stretch of games (all wins), Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett reverted back to his awful, trigger-happy offensive play-calling ways and fell right into the Saints trap in a 34-31 loss. The result? Dallas has one shot to get into the playoffs--an NFC East title game on the road against the red-hot Washington Redskins in Week 17.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?