The Chicago Bears have been battling some injury issues of late, and the latest position to take a hit is safety. With the status of starting free safety Chris Conte still up in the air, the Bears have added former Houston Texans seventh round draft pick Troy Nolan. Nolan, 6'2" 202, has appeared in 37 games including 7 starts. His scouting report out of Arizona State labeled him as a ball hawking, heavy hitting, free safety that can get out of position on occasion due to over aggressiveness.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008