The Chicago Bears have been battling some injury issues of late, and the latest position to take a hit is safety. With the status of starting free safety Chris Conte still up in the air, the Bears have added former Houston Texans seventh round draft pick Troy Nolan. Nolan, 6'2" 202, has appeared in 37 games including 7 starts. His scouting report out of Arizona State labeled him as a ball hawking, heavy hitting, free safety that can get out of position on occasion due to over aggressiveness.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?