The Chicago Bears have been battling some injury issues of late, and the latest position to take a hit is safety. With the status of starting free safety Chris Conte still up in the air, the Bears have added former Houston Texans seventh round draft pick Troy Nolan. Nolan, 6'2" 202, has appeared in 37 games including 7 starts. His scouting report out of Arizona State labeled him as a ball hawking, heavy hitting, free safety that can get out of position on occasion due to over aggressiveness.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets