The Chicago Bears have been battling some injury issues of late, and the latest position to take a hit is safety. With the status of starting free safety Chris Conte still up in the air, the Bears have added former Houston Texans seventh round draft pick Troy Nolan. Nolan, 6'2" 202, has appeared in 37 games including 7 starts. His scouting report out of Arizona State labeled him as a ball hawking, heavy hitting, free safety that can get out of position on occasion due to over aggressiveness.
New Posts to Hype
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season