The Chicago Bears have been battling some injury issues of late, and the latest position to take a hit is safety. With the status of starting free safety Chris Conte still up in the air, the Bears have added former Houston Texans seventh round draft pick Troy Nolan. Nolan, 6'2" 202, has appeared in 37 games including 7 starts. His scouting report out of Arizona State labeled him as a ball hawking, heavy hitting, free safety that can get out of position on occasion due to over aggressiveness.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB