The Chicago Bears have been battling some injury issues of late, and the latest position to take a hit is safety. With the status of starting free safety Chris Conte still up in the air, the Bears have added former Houston Texans seventh round draft pick Troy Nolan. Nolan, 6'2" 202, has appeared in 37 games including 7 starts. His scouting report out of Arizona State labeled him as a ball hawking, heavy hitting, free safety that can get out of position on occasion due to over aggressiveness.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated