The Chicago Bears have been battling some injury issues of late, and the latest position to take a hit is safety. With the status of starting free safety Chris Conte still up in the air, the Bears have added former Houston Texans seventh round draft pick Troy Nolan. Nolan, 6'2" 202, has appeared in 37 games including 7 starts. His scouting report out of Arizona State labeled him as a ball hawking, heavy hitting, free safety that can get out of position on occasion due to over aggressiveness.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants