It wasn’t long ago that USC had 18 commitments for 2013, with the group rated as the top incoming class in the nation. Then came November, and the decommitment of Max Redfield. By early December, it was Eldridge Massington. And before the calendar could make its annual flip, a 5-star defensive tackle becomes the third prospect to renege on a pledge.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?