It wasn’t long ago that USC had 18 commitments for 2013, with the group rated as the top incoming class in the nation. Then came November, and the decommitment of Max Redfield. By early December, it was Eldridge Massington. And before the calendar could make its annual flip, a 5-star defensive tackle becomes the third prospect to renege on a pledge.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?