It wasn’t long ago that USC had 18 commitments for 2013, with the group rated as the top incoming class in the nation. Then came November, and the decommitment of Max Redfield. By early December, it was Eldridge Massington. And before the calendar could make its annual flip, a 5-star defensive tackle becomes the third prospect to renege on a pledge.
New Posts to Hype
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan
- Eagles Lions game a preview of this years Super Bowl?
- Should the Patriots move on from Gronkowski?
- How long does Mike Shanahan remain with the Redskins?
- Week 14 NFL Draft Order for top-10 teams