If Davey Johnson was the pilot of the 2012 Washington Nationals, Mike Rizzo was the architect. After a fine career as a scout, Rizzo joined the Nationals in 2006 as assistant General Manger under Jim Bowden, but took over the top job on an interim basis when Bowden resigned in disgrace in March 2009. He got the interim tag removed in August of that year and received a 5-year extension from the club in 2010.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Fantasy Football Steals You Need To Target This Year
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Love It Or Hate It, Here Are My 2015 Expectations
- Did Kelly Olynyk Actually Do The Celtics A Favor By Injuring Kevin Love?
- Is It Time That The New York Yankees Put The Alex Rodriguez Feud Behind Them?
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters