I watch more hours of the NFL Network than most normal humans during the course of a week. I have been critical of the NFL Network’s AM show. However, there is some solid programing that comes from the league’s network. This season, the league launched the pre-pre-game show, First on the Field, which airs at 7:00a.m. EST. The best breakdown of pre-game comes from the NFL Network. I follow First on the Field with Rich Eisen and GameDay AM. I used to be a watcher of other shows, but the major network pregame shows have become just a laugh-fest.
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager