I watch more hours of the NFL Network than most normal humans during the course of a week. I have been critical of the NFL Network’s AM show. However, there is some solid programing that comes from the league’s network. This season, the league launched the pre-pre-game show, First on the Field, which airs at 7:00a.m. EST. The best breakdown of pre-game comes from the NFL Network. I follow First on the Field with Rich Eisen and GameDay AM. I used to be a watcher of other shows, but the major network pregame shows have become just a laugh-fest.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008