I watch more hours of the NFL Network than most normal humans during the course of a week. I have been critical of the NFL Network’s AM show. However, there is some solid programing that comes from the league’s network. This season, the league launched the pre-pre-game show, First on the Field, which airs at 7:00a.m. EST. The best breakdown of pre-game comes from the NFL Network. I follow First on the Field with Rich Eisen and GameDay AM. I used to be a watcher of other shows, but the major network pregame shows have become just a laugh-fest.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor