I watch more hours of the NFL Network than most normal humans during the course of a week. I have been critical of the NFL Network’s AM show. However, there is some solid programing that comes from the league’s network. This season, the league launched the pre-pre-game show, First on the Field, which airs at 7:00a.m. EST. The best breakdown of pre-game comes from the NFL Network. I follow First on the Field with Rich Eisen and GameDay AM. I used to be a watcher of other shows, but the major network pregame shows have become just a laugh-fest.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?