I watch more hours of the NFL Network than most normal humans during the course of a week. I have been critical of the NFL Network’s AM show. However, there is some solid programing that comes from the league’s network. This season, the league launched the pre-pre-game show, First on the Field, which airs at 7:00a.m. EST. The best breakdown of pre-game comes from the NFL Network. I follow First on the Field with Rich Eisen and GameDay AM. I used to be a watcher of other shows, but the major network pregame shows have become just a laugh-fest.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s
- Dirty Little Secrets; Dirty Little Lies. From Media to Pro Sports, Do We Ever Get the Full Truth?
- Will Ray Rice end up being seen as the victim?
- The week following a 40-point blowout game in the NFL
- Would The Miami Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Or St. Louis Rams?