With Black Monday upon us, many NFL teams have some decisions to make...inlcuding the Detroit Lions. Do they continue in the direction they are going now with Jim Schwartz? Or do they admit that this format isn't working and let Lions fans down again by starting all over? Whether it be this year or next, the Lions will be firing their coach and starting over again in my opinion. When they do clean house, I've included some words of advice for GM Martin Mayhew (assuming he is still the man in charge).
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015