With Black Monday upon us, many NFL teams have some decisions to make...inlcuding the Detroit Lions. Do they continue in the direction they are going now with Jim Schwartz? Or do they admit that this format isn't working and let Lions fans down again by starting all over? Whether it be this year or next, the Lions will be firing their coach and starting over again in my opinion. When they do clean house, I've included some words of advice for GM Martin Mayhew (assuming he is still the man in charge).
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base