With Black Monday upon us, many NFL teams have some decisions to make...inlcuding the Detroit Lions. Do they continue in the direction they are going now with Jim Schwartz? Or do they admit that this format isn't working and let Lions fans down again by starting all over? Whether it be this year or next, the Lions will be firing their coach and starting over again in my opinion. When they do clean house, I've included some words of advice for GM Martin Mayhew (assuming he is still the man in charge).
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?