With Black Monday upon us, many NFL teams have some decisions to make...inlcuding the Detroit Lions. Do they continue in the direction they are going now with Jim Schwartz? Or do they admit that this format isn't working and let Lions fans down again by starting all over? Whether it be this year or next, the Lions will be firing their coach and starting over again in my opinion. When they do clean house, I've included some words of advice for GM Martin Mayhew (assuming he is still the man in charge).
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?