With Black Monday upon us, many NFL teams have some decisions to make...inlcuding the Detroit Lions. Do they continue in the direction they are going now with Jim Schwartz? Or do they admit that this format isn't working and let Lions fans down again by starting all over? Whether it be this year or next, the Lions will be firing their coach and starting over again in my opinion. When they do clean house, I've included some words of advice for GM Martin Mayhew (assuming he is still the man in charge).
New Posts to Hype
- Buffalo Bills members of the Hall of Fame, who’s next?
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move
- DH not a bright spot for the Brewers
- Jets’ Willie Colon Has High Expectations
- St. John’s Basketball In Midst Of A Culture Change
- Giants’ Training Camp News and Notes: Cruz and Manning looking to bounce back
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning