I learned a few lessons in a auction draft I participated in, lessons that are avoidable and exploitable. I failed miserably in our websites fantasy football auction draft, my second fantasy football auction draft to date. I made one massive mistake that I’ve never overlooked in standard snake drafts but, we’ll get to that later.
New Posts to Hype
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea