I learned a few lessons in a auction draft I participated in, lessons that are avoidable and exploitable. I failed miserably in our websites fantasy football auction draft, my second fantasy football auction draft to date. I made one massive mistake that I’ve never overlooked in standard snake drafts but, we’ll get to that later.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB