Just one day away from the start of a new year, Ken Whisenhunt and Rod Graves are looking for new jobs. Both men were relieved of their duties by Cardinals President Michael Bidwill on Monday morning. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-49 record during the regular season and a 4-2 mark in postseason play, which included the only Super Bowl appearance in franchise history. Graves spent the past 15 years in the Cardinals front office.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015