Just one day away from the start of a new year, Ken Whisenhunt and Rod Graves are looking for new jobs. Both men were relieved of their duties by Cardinals President Michael Bidwill on Monday morning. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-49 record during the regular season and a 4-2 mark in postseason play, which included the only Super Bowl appearance in franchise history. Graves spent the past 15 years in the Cardinals front office.
New Posts to Hype
- Miami Dolphins Lose Out On Chance To Host Super Bowl
- Yankees Pull Out Extra-Inning Victory in Baltimore
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 7
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black