Just one day away from the start of a new year, Ken Whisenhunt and Rod Graves are looking for new jobs. Both men were relieved of their duties by Cardinals President Michael Bidwill on Monday morning. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-49 record during the regular season and a 4-2 mark in postseason play, which included the only Super Bowl appearance in franchise history. Graves spent the past 15 years in the Cardinals front office.
New Posts to Hype
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment
- Down by 24 points at halftime at home: Patriots win!