Just one day away from the start of a new year, Ken Whisenhunt and Rod Graves are looking for new jobs. Both men were relieved of their duties by Cardinals President Michael Bidwill on Monday morning. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-49 record during the regular season and a 4-2 mark in postseason play, which included the only Super Bowl appearance in franchise history. Graves spent the past 15 years in the Cardinals front office.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year