Just one day away from the start of a new year, Ken Whisenhunt and Rod Graves are looking for new jobs. Both men were relieved of their duties by Cardinals President Michael Bidwill on Monday morning. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-49 record during the regular season and a 4-2 mark in postseason play, which included the only Super Bowl appearance in franchise history. Graves spent the past 15 years in the Cardinals front office.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?