Just one day away from the start of a new year, Ken Whisenhunt and Rod Graves are looking for new jobs. Both men were relieved of their duties by Cardinals President Michael Bidwill on Monday morning. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-49 record during the regular season and a 4-2 mark in postseason play, which included the only Super Bowl appearance in franchise history. Graves spent the past 15 years in the Cardinals front office.
New Posts to Hype
- Can we please see Steve Spurrier in one more big-time bowl game before it is too late?
- Jeter Now First on Yankees’ Doubles List
- Yankees Land 3B Headley in Deal with Padres
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football