What a disappointing end to a disappointing season. Much like the Chicago Bears have no one to blame but themselves for their 2012 failure, Lovie Smith has only himself to blame for his firing. His inability to identify a quality offensive mind that he could work with, doomed him. Part of managing a team is finding the right people to surround yourself with, and Lovie Smith failed at finding an offensive coordinator.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015