What a disappointing end to a disappointing season. Much like the Chicago Bears have no one to blame but themselves for their 2012 failure, Lovie Smith has only himself to blame for his firing. His inability to identify a quality offensive mind that he could work with, doomed him. Part of managing a team is finding the right people to surround yourself with, and Lovie Smith failed at finding an offensive coordinator.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Report: Rob Gronkowski Suffers Torn ACL And MCL, Will Miss Rest Of Season For New England Patriots
- Rice wins first conference title since 1957
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks