What a disappointing end to a disappointing season. Much like the Chicago Bears have no one to blame but themselves for their 2012 failure, Lovie Smith has only himself to blame for his firing. His inability to identify a quality offensive mind that he could work with, doomed him. Part of managing a team is finding the right people to surround yourself with, and Lovie Smith failed at finding an offensive coordinator.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams