What a disappointing end to a disappointing season. Much like the Chicago Bears have no one to blame but themselves for their 2012 failure, Lovie Smith has only himself to blame for his firing. His inability to identify a quality offensive mind that he could work with, doomed him. Part of managing a team is finding the right people to surround yourself with, and Lovie Smith failed at finding an offensive coordinator.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?