Black Monday has become one of the busiest and craziest days on the NFL calendar. Immediately following the last game of the season, teams from across the league don't miss a beat by firing head coaches and general managers. New Years Eve 2012 will go down as one of the most memorable Black Monday's in NFL history. Seven teams will have new head coaches come next season and a handful of teams will have different GM's as well.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?