Now that the college football bowl season is almost over, many players that have just finished their junior year of eligibility are wrestling with the decision as to whether or not they should turn pro and declare for the NFL Draft. With four notable players from the state of Michigan mulling this decision, I have offered up my advice.
New Posts to Hype
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Hotlanta: Atlanta is a Hotspot this Year
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?