Now that the college football bowl season is almost over, many players that have just finished their junior year of eligibility are wrestling with the decision as to whether or not they should turn pro and declare for the NFL Draft. With four notable players from the state of Michigan mulling this decision, I have offered up my advice.
New Posts to Hype
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment
- Down by 24 points at halftime at home: Patriots win!
- Tweeting Will Muschamp
- Comparing our Midseason Awards to the Actual Outcomes
- Knicks Losing Streak at 6 as Portland Struggles Continue