Black Monday chewed up 7 head coaches and spit them out earlier this week. All will most assuredly land on their feet in they choose to in 2013, and a few will no doubt be back as head coaches somewhere. Lovie Smith and Andy Reid and the leading contenders to be back in charge by the end of the week.
New Posts to Hype
- Paul Pierce Heads To Washington Wizards After One Season With Brooklyn Nets
- Halftime shows and the spectacle of the NFL
- New York Mets Strong Homestand Continues With Victory Over Miami Marlins
- Shane Greene Once Again Impresses In Second Start
- 5 Early Standouts From New York Knicks’ Summer League
- 5 Veteran WR’s With More Fantasy Value Than You Think
- Will Minnesota Timberwolves Trade Kevin Love To Cleveland Cavaliers To Create New Big 3 For LeBron James?
- Indians Score Nine Unanswered To Defeat Yankees