Black Monday chewed up 7 head coaches and spit them out earlier this week. All will most assuredly land on their feet in they choose to in 2013, and a few will no doubt be back as head coaches somewhere. Lovie Smith and Andy Reid and the leading contenders to be back in charge by the end of the week.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?