The final day of 2012 defined a season that was lost just as quickly as hype was gained, and it left a program with nothing to grasp but hope for the future. That future became even more important by game’s end. National Signing Day was merely five weeks away, and each day presents a challenge to hold a top rated class together. USC lost another battle on Wednesday, as Sebastian Larue announced his decommitment, becoming the fourth recruit since November to do so. The class had taken yet another hit, and another decrease in rating, but would regain its strength through a 5-star commitment on Friday.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia