The final day of 2012 defined a season that was lost just as quickly as hype was gained, and it left a program with nothing to grasp but hope for the future. That future became even more important by game’s end. National Signing Day was merely five weeks away, and each day presents a challenge to hold a top rated class together. USC lost another battle on Wednesday, as Sebastian Larue announced his decommitment, becoming the fourth recruit since November to do so. The class had taken yet another hit, and another decrease in rating, but would regain its strength through a 5-star commitment on Friday.
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY