The final day of 2012 defined a season that was lost just as quickly as hype was gained, and it left a program with nothing to grasp but hope for the future. That future became even more important by game’s end. National Signing Day was merely five weeks away, and each day presents a challenge to hold a top rated class together. USC lost another battle on Wednesday, as Sebastian Larue announced his decommitment, becoming the fourth recruit since November to do so. The class had taken yet another hit, and another decrease in rating, but would regain its strength through a 5-star commitment on Friday.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?