The final day of 2012 defined a season that was lost just as quickly as hype was gained, and it left a program with nothing to grasp but hope for the future. That future became even more important by game’s end. National Signing Day was merely five weeks away, and each day presents a challenge to hold a top rated class together. USC lost another battle on Wednesday, as Sebastian Larue announced his decommitment, becoming the fourth recruit since November to do so. The class had taken yet another hit, and another decrease in rating, but would regain its strength through a 5-star commitment on Friday.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet