Time to turn the page on the Lovie Smith era. Regardless of the why, it’s time for Bears fans and Lovie Smith supporters specifically, to get over it. The amount of crybaby, whiny, bullshit coming from some fans is pure ridiculousness. If you’re a Lovie fan first, and a Bears fans second, then fine, you get a pass, bitch and moan all you want about “your guy” being fired. But for the rest of you Bears fans out there still griping about his firing, please shut the hell up.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008