Time to turn the page on the Lovie Smith era. Regardless of the why, it’s time for Bears fans and Lovie Smith supporters specifically, to get over it. The amount of crybaby, whiny, bullshit coming from some fans is pure ridiculousness. If you’re a Lovie fan first, and a Bears fans second, then fine, you get a pass, bitch and moan all you want about “your guy” being fired. But for the rest of you Bears fans out there still griping about his firing, please shut the hell up.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?