Time to turn the page on the Lovie Smith era. Regardless of the why, it’s time for Bears fans and Lovie Smith supporters specifically, to get over it. The amount of crybaby, whiny, bullshit coming from some fans is pure ridiculousness. If you’re a Lovie fan first, and a Bears fans second, then fine, you get a pass, bitch and moan all you want about “your guy” being fired. But for the rest of you Bears fans out there still griping about his firing, please shut the hell up.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia