Time to turn the page on the Lovie Smith era. Regardless of the why, it’s time for Bears fans and Lovie Smith supporters specifically, to get over it. The amount of crybaby, whiny, bullshit coming from some fans is pure ridiculousness. If you’re a Lovie fan first, and a Bears fans second, then fine, you get a pass, bitch and moan all you want about “your guy” being fired. But for the rest of you Bears fans out there still griping about his firing, please shut the hell up.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers