Time to turn the page on the Lovie Smith era. Regardless of the why, it’s time for Bears fans and Lovie Smith supporters specifically, to get over it. The amount of crybaby, whiny, bullshit coming from some fans is pure ridiculousness. If you’re a Lovie fan first, and a Bears fans second, then fine, you get a pass, bitch and moan all you want about “your guy” being fired. But for the rest of you Bears fans out there still griping about his firing, please shut the hell up.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015