Here’s a look at the four games this weekend that will open the 2012 NFL playoffs.
Cincinnati vs. Houston (Saturday)
1. The Texans have won the only playoff game played between the two teams. Houston defeated the Bengals 31-10 last year in Houston.
2. The Bengals have lost their last four playoff games. Their playoff record is 5-10 with their last playoff win coming on January 6, 1991. They are 0-5 in playoff games on the road.
3. The Texans are 1-1 in playoff games having won their home playoff game against the Bengals last year.
4. The Texans have won the last four games played against the Bengals, including the last two games played in Houston.
5. The Texans lead the all-time series 4-3.
Minnesota vs. Green Bay (Saturday)
1. The two teams have met only once in the playoffs. The Vikings won that game 31-17 in Green Bay in the 2004 playoffs. It is the last road playoff game the Vikings won.