What an odd finish the Sackwatch. Depending on how you look at it the Chicago Bears either gave up one or two sacks against the Detroit Lions. According to the game's play by play Jay Cutler was sacked twice, but if you look over the Lions stat sheet, they only were credited with one sack, but if you peer at the Bears stat sheet, they allowed two.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor