What an odd finish the Sackwatch. Depending on how you look at it the Chicago Bears either gave up one or two sacks against the Detroit Lions. According to the game's play by play Jay Cutler was sacked twice, but if you look over the Lions stat sheet, they only were credited with one sack, but if you peer at the Bears stat sheet, they allowed two.
New Posts to Hype
- At the one yard line: Run or pass?
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?