Jack Morris is up for Hall of Fame election for the 14th time this year. Alan Trammell is up for election for the 11th time. The simple fact that neither one of these greats are in the Hall of Fame yet is a travesty. As a matter of fact, the whole voting system is a travesty. Why does a player get 15 attempts to be considered a Hall of Famer? Either they are or they are not. So, in an effort to assist the voters, I have compared their stats with current Hall of Famers to show that both Morris and Trammell belong.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule