Jack Morris is up for Hall of Fame election for the 14th time this year. Alan Trammell is up for election for the 11th time. The simple fact that neither one of these greats are in the Hall of Fame yet is a travesty. As a matter of fact, the whole voting system is a travesty. Why does a player get 15 attempts to be considered a Hall of Famer? Either they are or they are not. So, in an effort to assist the voters, I have compared their stats with current Hall of Famers to show that both Morris and Trammell belong.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?