Jack Morris is up for Hall of Fame election for the 14th time this year. Alan Trammell is up for election for the 11th time. The simple fact that neither one of these greats are in the Hall of Fame yet is a travesty. As a matter of fact, the whole voting system is a travesty. Why does a player get 15 attempts to be considered a Hall of Famer? Either they are or they are not. So, in an effort to assist the voters, I have compared their stats with current Hall of Famers to show that both Morris and Trammell belong.
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY