Ranking and reviewing the top ten fantasy baseball second basemen for the 2013 season. It's a weak position but there are a few options in the mid-to-late rounds of your draft to help get some production out of the keystone sack. Also a mention of a few sleeper picks not to be overlooked. There's a drop off from one to two but there are others that will give value.
New Posts to Hype
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo