Those looking for a good time on Twitter can never go wrong with following Darnell Dockett. The Cardinals defensive end happens to have one of the most entertaining accounts on the social media site. From time to time though, Dockett's tweets are inappropriate and can get out of hand. Dockett has gotten in trouble in the past with a number of his tweets, but his antics last night might take the cake in terms of stupidity.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008