In the middle of yet another long losing streak and with the possibility of a postseason birth looking bleaker than Mitt Romney's political future, the Suns are looking to mix things up on their roster. One of the possible roster moves could be the acquisition of Grizzlies star forward Rudy Gay, according to a report from Yahoo Sports. There is no framework on who would be involved on the Suns end, but the Grizzlies are said to be wanting at least Jared Dudley and first round picks.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor