In the middle of yet another long losing streak and with the possibility of a postseason birth looking bleaker than Mitt Romney's political future, the Suns are looking to mix things up on their roster. One of the possible roster moves could be the acquisition of Grizzlies star forward Rudy Gay, according to a report from Yahoo Sports. There is no framework on who would be involved on the Suns end, but the Grizzlies are said to be wanting at least Jared Dudley and first round picks.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers