In the middle of yet another long losing streak and with the possibility of a postseason birth looking bleaker than Mitt Romney's political future, the Suns are looking to mix things up on their roster. One of the possible roster moves could be the acquisition of Grizzlies star forward Rudy Gay, according to a report from Yahoo Sports. There is no framework on who would be involved on the Suns end, but the Grizzlies are said to be wanting at least Jared Dudley and first round picks.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015