Southern California’s battle with the NCAA may have ended long ago, but the long term effects continue to arise. Now entering the second year of scholarship reduction, the Trojan staff is finding it more difficult to satisfy the interests of all recruits and hold the class together. Kyle Fitts recently became the fifth commitment to renege on an earlier pledge. In a decision that the 4-star prospect described as emotional and heartbreaking, he has chosen to sever ties with USC and begin a new college search. The root of the decommitment remains unclear, since the defensive end did not disclose the matter that led to his withdrawal.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers