Southern California’s battle with the NCAA may have ended long ago, but the long term effects continue to arise. Now entering the second year of scholarship reduction, the Trojan staff is finding it more difficult to satisfy the interests of all recruits and hold the class together. Kyle Fitts recently became the fifth commitment to renege on an earlier pledge. In a decision that the 4-star prospect described as emotional and heartbreaking, he has chosen to sever ties with USC and begin a new college search. The root of the decommitment remains unclear, since the defensive end did not disclose the matter that led to his withdrawal.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond