Southern California’s battle with the NCAA may have ended long ago, but the long term effects continue to arise. Now entering the second year of scholarship reduction, the Trojan staff is finding it more difficult to satisfy the interests of all recruits and hold the class together. Kyle Fitts recently became the fifth commitment to renege on an earlier pledge. In a decision that the 4-star prospect described as emotional and heartbreaking, he has chosen to sever ties with USC and begin a new college search. The root of the decommitment remains unclear, since the defensive end did not disclose the matter that led to his withdrawal.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule