Southern California’s battle with the NCAA may have ended long ago, but the long term effects continue to arise. Now entering the second year of scholarship reduction, the Trojan staff is finding it more difficult to satisfy the interests of all recruits and hold the class together. Kyle Fitts recently became the fifth commitment to renege on an earlier pledge. In a decision that the 4-star prospect described as emotional and heartbreaking, he has chosen to sever ties with USC and begin a new college search. The root of the decommitment remains unclear, since the defensive end did not disclose the matter that led to his withdrawal.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets; April 15th, 2014
- Kyle Lohse’s pitchign gem leads Brewers to ninth straight win