Southern California’s battle with the NCAA may have ended long ago, but the long term effects continue to arise. Now entering the second year of scholarship reduction, the Trojan staff is finding it more difficult to satisfy the interests of all recruits and hold the class together. Kyle Fitts recently became the fifth commitment to renege on an earlier pledge. In a decision that the 4-star prospect described as emotional and heartbreaking, he has chosen to sever ties with USC and begin a new college search. The root of the decommitment remains unclear, since the defensive end did not disclose the matter that led to his withdrawal.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants