Talking to as many coaches as possible is no different a process than interviewing every single rookie at the NFL Combine. A team may only acquire a handful of rookies, but it's good to have a file on hundreds of potential Chicago Bears. You never know when you'll need to add to your coaching staff, so why not have files on several potential new hires at your fingertips as well?
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor