Talking to as many coaches as possible is no different a process than interviewing every single rookie at the NFL Combine. A team may only acquire a handful of rookies, but it's good to have a file on hundreds of potential Chicago Bears. You never know when you'll need to add to your coaching staff, so why not have files on several potential new hires at your fingertips as well?
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?