WFAN’s Mike Francesa has always had the best word to describe the New York Jets during this Rex Ryan era: a circus. It may not even be a circus anymore. At this point you can use heavy amounts of profanity to describe this era. Actually, Rex is nothing but what Bea Arthur called Mel Brooks in History of the World: Part I: “a bull s**t artist.”
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?