WFAN’s Mike Francesa has always had the best word to describe the New York Jets during this Rex Ryan era: a circus. It may not even be a circus anymore. At this point you can use heavy amounts of profanity to describe this era. Actually, Rex is nothing but what Bea Arthur called Mel Brooks in History of the World: Part I: “a bull s**t artist.”
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s