WFAN’s Mike Francesa has always had the best word to describe the New York Jets during this Rex Ryan era: a circus. It may not even be a circus anymore. At this point you can use heavy amounts of profanity to describe this era. Actually, Rex is nothing but what Bea Arthur called Mel Brooks in History of the World: Part I: “a bull s**t artist.”
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond