Winners of the four NFL playoff games this coming weekend will face off on Sunday January 20 to see who goes to the Super Bowl. Here’s a look at a few stats that may help decide who has the advantage in this weekend’s four contests.
Baltimore vs. Denver (Saturday)
1. The Ravens lead the all-time series, 6-4, although Denver has won three of the last four.
2. The Broncos are 3-1 in games at home against the Ravens.
3. Baltimore won the only playoff game between the two franchises, 21-3, in Baltimore in 2000.
4. The Ravens are 11-7 all-time in post-season games. They have won six of their last 10 playoff games. They have a 7-5 record in road playoff contests.
5. Denver has a 18-16 playoff record. They have lost five of their last seven playoff games. They are 13-3 in home playoff games in their history.