Make no doubt about it, defensive coordinator Rob Ryan was the scapegoat for the failings of the Dallas Cowboys. Instead of holding head coach Jason Garrett responsible for consecutive 8-8 non-playoff seasons, Dallas owner Jerry Jones decided to fire Ryan. Even though the Cowboy defense had to plug multiple holes due to injury, it was Ryan that took the fall.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015