Make no doubt about it, defensive coordinator Rob Ryan was the scapegoat for the failings of the Dallas Cowboys. Instead of holding head coach Jason Garrett responsible for consecutive 8-8 non-playoff seasons, Dallas owner Jerry Jones decided to fire Ryan. Even though the Cowboy defense had to plug multiple holes due to injury, it was Ryan that took the fall.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?
- NFL Week 2