Make no doubt about it, defensive coordinator Rob Ryan was the scapegoat for the failings of the Dallas Cowboys. Instead of holding head coach Jason Garrett responsible for consecutive 8-8 non-playoff seasons, Dallas owner Jerry Jones decided to fire Ryan. Even though the Cowboy defense had to plug multiple holes due to injury, it was Ryan that took the fall.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor