For a few years now; fans, players, analysts and alumni of the game have long anticipated the star-studded cast of Hall of Fame eligible players that would be up for election in 2013. A class that includes the all-time home run leader, perhaps the greatest pitcher to ever play the game, the most prolific offensive catcher in history and a player with over 3000 hits. When the dust settled and the smoke was cleared the BWAA (Baseball Writers Association of America) casted their ballots and in the end they deemed that none of them were worthy of being enshrined in Cooperstown with the rest of the games most immortal figures.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?