For a few years now; fans, players, analysts and alumni of the game have long anticipated the star-studded cast of Hall of Fame eligible players that would be up for election in 2013. A class that includes the all-time home run leader, perhaps the greatest pitcher to ever play the game, the most prolific offensive catcher in history and a player with over 3000 hits. When the dust settled and the smoke was cleared the BWAA (Baseball Writers Association of America) casted their ballots and in the end they deemed that none of them were worthy of being enshrined in Cooperstown with the rest of the games most immortal figures.
New Posts to Hype
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Wednesday, September 30
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Tuesday, September 29
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Monday, September 28