For a few years now; fans, players, analysts and alumni of the game have long anticipated the star-studded cast of Hall of Fame eligible players that would be up for election in 2013. A class that includes the all-time home run leader, perhaps the greatest pitcher to ever play the game, the most prolific offensive catcher in history and a player with over 3000 hits. When the dust settled and the smoke was cleared the BWAA (Baseball Writers Association of America) casted their ballots and in the end they deemed that none of them were worthy of being enshrined in Cooperstown with the rest of the games most immortal figures.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?