The Dallas Cowboys didn't do themselves any favors by firing defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, which has now delayed the attention to free agent linebacker Anthony Spencer, who is yet again the primary suspect to receive the team's franchise tag. Firing Ryan was a moronic move to begin with, but it could cost the Cowboys several things, including: a guy like Spencer, a top candidate to replace Ryan and other free agents on the team's current roster.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Lose to Cavaliers, Clinch 6th Seed
- Indiana, San Antonio gain #1 seeds in NBA playoffs
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic