The Dallas Cowboys didn't do themselves any favors by firing defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, which has now delayed the attention to free agent linebacker Anthony Spencer, who is yet again the primary suspect to receive the team's franchise tag. Firing Ryan was a moronic move to begin with, but it could cost the Cowboys several things, including: a guy like Spencer, a top candidate to replace Ryan and other free agents on the team's current roster.
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season