Yesterday, the Ivy League Media Teleconference was held which gave each of the eight head men’s basketball coaches a chance to reflect on their seasons so far. The coaches were also able to tell us their projections for their respective teams and answer questions from the panel. Princeton coach Mitch Henderson spoke in honesty as he analyzed his team both positively and negatively, as the Tigers look to compete for an Ivy League title and NCAA tournament birth.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots