Yesterday, the Ivy League Media Teleconference was held which gave each of the eight head men’s basketball coaches a chance to reflect on their seasons so far. The coaches were also able to tell us their projections for their respective teams and answer questions from the panel. Princeton coach Mitch Henderson spoke in honesty as he analyzed his team both positively and negatively, as the Tigers look to compete for an Ivy League title and NCAA tournament birth.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015