Yesterday, the Ivy League Media Teleconference was held which gave each of the eight head men’s basketball coaches a chance to reflect on their seasons so far. The coaches were also able to tell us their projections for their respective teams and answer questions from the panel. Princeton coach Mitch Henderson spoke in honesty as he analyzed his team both positively and negatively, as the Tigers look to compete for an Ivy League title and NCAA tournament birth.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?