Yesterday, the Ivy League Media Teleconference was held which gave each of the eight head men’s basketball coaches a chance to reflect on their seasons so far. The coaches were also able to tell us their projections for their respective teams and answer questions from the panel. Princeton coach Mitch Henderson spoke in honesty as he analyzed his team both positively and negatively, as the Tigers look to compete for an Ivy League title and NCAA tournament birth.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory