Phil Emery has been a busy, busy general manager. There have already been over a dozen confirmed interviews or pending interviews for the vacant head coaching position of the Chicago Bears. Depending on how long some of Emery's targets are still alive in the postseason, he may bring in a few more candidates.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Knicks Sign Cleanthony Early
- 2014 MLB Trade Deadline, Or Stocking Up On Arms?
- Deadline Deals: Yankees Add Stephen Drew, Martin Prado
- Standing Pat May Have Been Best Move for Mets
- Dustin Johnson Latest Athlete To Prove That Seemingly Having It All Is Not Always Enough
- New York Yankees Post Game Recap July 30th
- Mets Steamroll Phillies Behind Lucas Duda, Zack Wheeler
- New York Yankees Are Active At Trade Deadline