The Dallas Cowboys' search for a new defensive coordinator lasted less than a week as former USC Trojans play-caller Monte Kiffin has agreed to replace Rob Ryan. This move would be fine if it weren't for the Cowboys' current personnel situation, but the way Dallas' defense is built means Kiffin won't experience much success with America's Team.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory