The Dallas Cowboys' search for a new defensive coordinator lasted less than a week as former USC Trojans play-caller Monte Kiffin has agreed to replace Rob Ryan. This move would be fine if it weren't for the Cowboys' current personnel situation, but the way Dallas' defense is built means Kiffin won't experience much success with America's Team.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?