After the Baseball Hall of Fame made some big noise earlier in the week, the Football Hall of Fame in Canton made some of news of their own on Friday morning when they released their list of 15 modern-day finalists who will be considered for the Hall as part of the 2013 class. One of the 15 players was selected was longtime Cardinals cornerback Aeneas Williams. Put in the Cardinals Ring of Honor in 2008, Williams spent 10 seasons in Arizona with the Cardinals where he made six Pro Bowl appearances.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?