After the Baseball Hall of Fame made some big noise earlier in the week, the Football Hall of Fame in Canton made some of news of their own on Friday morning when they released their list of 15 modern-day finalists who will be considered for the Hall as part of the 2013 class. One of the 15 players was selected was longtime Cardinals cornerback Aeneas Williams. Put in the Cardinals Ring of Honor in 2008, Williams spent 10 seasons in Arizona with the Cardinals where he made six Pro Bowl appearances.
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?