After the Baseball Hall of Fame made some big noise earlier in the week, the Football Hall of Fame in Canton made some of news of their own on Friday morning when they released their list of 15 modern-day finalists who will be considered for the Hall as part of the 2013 class. One of the 15 players was selected was longtime Cardinals cornerback Aeneas Williams. Put in the Cardinals Ring of Honor in 2008, Williams spent 10 seasons in Arizona with the Cardinals where he made six Pro Bowl appearances.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008