After the Baseball Hall of Fame made some big noise earlier in the week, the Football Hall of Fame in Canton made some of news of their own on Friday morning when they released their list of 15 modern-day finalists who will be considered for the Hall as part of the 2013 class. One of the 15 players was selected was longtime Cardinals cornerback Aeneas Williams. Put in the Cardinals Ring of Honor in 2008, Williams spent 10 seasons in Arizona with the Cardinals where he made six Pro Bowl appearances.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder