After the Baseball Hall of Fame made some big noise earlier in the week, the Football Hall of Fame in Canton made some of news of their own on Friday morning when they released their list of 15 modern-day finalists who will be considered for the Hall as part of the 2013 class. One of the 15 players was selected was longtime Cardinals cornerback Aeneas Williams. Put in the Cardinals Ring of Honor in 2008, Williams spent 10 seasons in Arizona with the Cardinals where he made six Pro Bowl appearances.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor