Hockey fans all throughout the United States and Canada got an extra holiday this year when four days ago, the NHL and NHLPA have come to terms on a new CBA agreement to last for 10 years. While the league and the players union played chess for 113 days, fans all over the globe expressed their disgust with the real life Gru aka Gary Bettman (see Dispicable Me for the reference mention), the nightmare of a situation between the two sides, and picked up the vocabulary of a big rig driver. Now that the swords have been sheathed, all the drama can go away right? Well, not so fast.
New Posts to Hype
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo