Hockey fans all throughout the United States and Canada got an extra holiday this year when four days ago, the NHL and NHLPA have come to terms on a new CBA agreement to last for 10 years. While the league and the players union played chess for 113 days, fans all over the globe expressed their disgust with the real life Gru aka Gary Bettman (see Dispicable Me for the reference mention), the nightmare of a situation between the two sides, and picked up the vocabulary of a big rig driver. Now that the swords have been sheathed, all the drama can go away right? Well, not so fast.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor