Hockey fans all throughout the United States and Canada got an extra holiday this year when four days ago, the NHL and NHLPA have come to terms on a new CBA agreement to last for 10 years. While the league and the players union played chess for 113 days, fans all over the globe expressed their disgust with the real life Gru aka Gary Bettman (see Dispicable Me for the reference mention), the nightmare of a situation between the two sides, and picked up the vocabulary of a big rig driver. Now that the swords have been sheathed, all the drama can go away right? Well, not so fast.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond