Coming into the game, a win against the Bulls seemed like a long shot for the visiting Suns. Phoenix was coming off of a terrible fourth quarter collapse the night before in Brooklyn and Chicago just got one of their better wins of the season in the Big Apple. Not to mention, the Suns had lost 12 straight contests before tip-off.
New Posts to Hype
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL