Before I took my first steps, the New Jersey Devils called the Garden State their permanent home during their inaugural 1982-83 season. Besides Canada and the Midwest housing some of hockey’s strongest markets, the Northeast puts up a hell of a fight. The New York Rangers and Boston Bruins are two of the Original Six teams with a tremendous following because of players who have worn those sweaters. Or, it could simply be because few teams were established so by default, your parents liked them and you just followed suit.
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager