Before I took my first steps, the New Jersey Devils called the Garden State their permanent home during their inaugural 1982-83 season. Besides Canada and the Midwest housing some of hockey’s strongest markets, the Northeast puts up a hell of a fight. The New York Rangers and Boston Bruins are two of the Original Six teams with a tremendous following because of players who have worn those sweaters. Or, it could simply be because few teams were established so by default, your parents liked them and you just followed suit.
New Posts to Hype
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor
- With 8 Kansas City Royals Leading All-Star Game Votes, It Proves That Voting Should Be Taken Away From Fans
- MLB Rumors: Will Reds Trade Johnny Cueto To Yankees, Tigers, Rays, Blue Jays, Royals, Cardinals Or Dodgers?
- Max Scherzer tosses first one-hitter of the season