Before I took my first steps, the New Jersey Devils called the Garden State their permanent home during their inaugural 1982-83 season. Besides Canada and the Midwest housing some of hockey’s strongest markets, the Northeast puts up a hell of a fight. The New York Rangers and Boston Bruins are two of the Original Six teams with a tremendous following because of players who have worn those sweaters. Or, it could simply be because few teams were established so by default, your parents liked them and you just followed suit.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?
- Which Team Got The Better Of The Rangers Trade Of Ryan Callahan To The Lightning For Martin St. Louis?
- Fishing Checklist: What to Bring on a Fishing Trip
- Kayaking Checklist: What to Bring on a Kayak Trip