Before I took my first steps, the New Jersey Devils called the Garden State their permanent home during their inaugural 1982-83 season. Besides Canada and the Midwest housing some of hockey’s strongest markets, the Northeast puts up a hell of a fight. The New York Rangers and Boston Bruins are two of the Original Six teams with a tremendous following because of players who have worn those sweaters. Or, it could simply be because few teams were established so by default, your parents liked them and you just followed suit.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015