I googled "Is Joe Flacco elite" and had nearly 80,000 hits come back. Why are people so infatuated with whether a quarterback is elite or not? At any given time there are only a handful of "elite" QBs playing in the NFL. Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers definitely fit that bill in 2012. Peyton Manning still is probably at that level, Ben Roethlisberger is probably right there too, and a good argument could be made for a few others, but why does it matter?
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015