I googled "Is Joe Flacco elite" and had nearly 80,000 hits come back. Why are people so infatuated with whether a quarterback is elite or not? At any given time there are only a handful of "elite" QBs playing in the NFL. Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers definitely fit that bill in 2012. Peyton Manning still is probably at that level, Ben Roethlisberger is probably right there too, and a good argument could be made for a few others, but why does it matter?
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!