I googled "Is Joe Flacco elite" and had nearly 80,000 hits come back. Why are people so infatuated with whether a quarterback is elite or not? At any given time there are only a handful of "elite" QBs playing in the NFL. Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers definitely fit that bill in 2012. Peyton Manning still is probably at that level, Ben Roethlisberger is probably right there too, and a good argument could be made for a few others, but why does it matter?
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor