When Alex Smith went down, 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh made a tough and sometimes-unpopular decision to start Colin Kaepernick the rest of the season. After only 8 starts in the league, Kaepernick showed off his incredible physical tools to help beat the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship game. I am sorry, Jim Harbaugh, for ever doubting you and your decision making. It won't happen again (until I disagree with a move you make again).
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers