When Alex Smith went down, 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh made a tough and sometimes-unpopular decision to start Colin Kaepernick the rest of the season. After only 8 starts in the league, Kaepernick showed off his incredible physical tools to help beat the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship game. I am sorry, Jim Harbaugh, for ever doubting you and your decision making. It won't happen again (until I disagree with a move you make again).
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015