When Alex Smith went down, 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh made a tough and sometimes-unpopular decision to start Colin Kaepernick the rest of the season. After only 8 starts in the league, Kaepernick showed off his incredible physical tools to help beat the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship game. I am sorry, Jim Harbaugh, for ever doubting you and your decision making. It won't happen again (until I disagree with a move you make again).
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants