There is a new name attached to the Cardinals open head coaching job. Arizona has asked permission to talk to Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians. Arians was a finalist for the Bears job, but they gave the job to former Cardinals offensive coordinator Marc Trestman. This season, Arians was the Colts interim head coach for 12 games while Chuck Pagano was recovering from Leukemia. In those 12 contests, Indianapolis went 9-3.
New Posts to Hype
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season