There is a new name attached to the Cardinals open head coaching job. Arizona has asked permission to talk to Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians. Arians was a finalist for the Bears job, but they gave the job to former Cardinals offensive coordinator Marc Trestman. This season, Arians was the Colts interim head coach for 12 games while Chuck Pagano was recovering from Leukemia. In those 12 contests, Indianapolis went 9-3.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015