There is a new name attached to the Cardinals open head coaching job. Arizona has asked permission to talk to Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians. Arians was a finalist for the Bears job, but they gave the job to former Cardinals offensive coordinator Marc Trestman. This season, Arians was the Colts interim head coach for 12 games while Chuck Pagano was recovering from Leukemia. In those 12 contests, Indianapolis went 9-3.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor