There is a new name attached to the Cardinals open head coaching job. Arizona has asked permission to talk to Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians. Arians was a finalist for the Bears job, but they gave the job to former Cardinals offensive coordinator Marc Trestman. This season, Arians was the Colts interim head coach for 12 games while Chuck Pagano was recovering from Leukemia. In those 12 contests, Indianapolis went 9-3.
New Posts to Hype
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback