Tied for the worst record in the Western Conference and eight games out of a playoff spot, Alvin Gentry suggested after Monday's loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder that it may be time for him to start looking at getting more playing time for his team's younger players. The three players that Gentry mentioned were Markieff Morris, Wes Johnson and Kendall Marshall. Morris has been the backup to Luis Scola for most of the season and has been given the most minutes out of the three by far.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008