Tied for the worst record in the Western Conference and eight games out of a playoff spot, Alvin Gentry suggested after Monday's loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder that it may be time for him to start looking at getting more playing time for his team's younger players. The three players that Gentry mentioned were Markieff Morris, Wes Johnson and Kendall Marshall. Morris has been the backup to Luis Scola for most of the season and has been given the most minutes out of the three by far.
New Posts to Hype
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid