Tied for the worst record in the Western Conference and eight games out of a playoff spot, Alvin Gentry suggested after Monday's loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder that it may be time for him to start looking at getting more playing time for his team's younger players. The three players that Gentry mentioned were Markieff Morris, Wes Johnson and Kendall Marshall. Morris has been the backup to Luis Scola for most of the season and has been given the most minutes out of the three by far.
New Posts to Hype
- JILL ELLIS DEALS WITH SOME GENDER ISSUES AT MEDIA DAY PRESS CONFERENCE
- FORDHAM’S NICK MARTINEZ IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF IN TEXAS, AS A PITCHER.
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft