Tied for the worst record in the Western Conference and eight games out of a playoff spot, Alvin Gentry suggested after Monday's loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder that it may be time for him to start looking at getting more playing time for his team's younger players. The three players that Gentry mentioned were Markieff Morris, Wes Johnson and Kendall Marshall. Morris has been the backup to Luis Scola for most of the season and has been given the most minutes out of the three by far.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule