Tied for the worst record in the Western Conference and eight games out of a playoff spot, Alvin Gentry suggested after Monday's loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder that it may be time for him to start looking at getting more playing time for his team's younger players. The three players that Gentry mentioned were Markieff Morris, Wes Johnson and Kendall Marshall. Morris has been the backup to Luis Scola for most of the season and has been given the most minutes out of the three by far.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game