Missing out on a head coaching gig, former Cardinals head coach Ken Whisenhunt will take a job as the Chargers offensive coordinator, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. Whisenhunt was a finalist for the head coaching spots in Philadelphia and Cleveland, but didn't land either. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-51 regular season record and went 4-2 during the postseason.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor