Missing out on a head coaching gig, former Cardinals head coach Ken Whisenhunt will take a job as the Chargers offensive coordinator, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. Whisenhunt was a finalist for the head coaching spots in Philadelphia and Cleveland, but didn't land either. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-51 regular season record and went 4-2 during the postseason.
New Posts to Hype
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia
- After Florida Fires Will Muschamp, Would Gators Ever Hire Tim Tebow As Coach?
- 2014 Heisman Trophy Watch: With Marcus Mariota Idle, Melvin Gordon Rises While Dak Prescott Falls
- NFL Week #11 features two potential shootouts