Missing out on a head coaching gig, former Cardinals head coach Ken Whisenhunt will take a job as the Chargers offensive coordinator, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. Whisenhunt was a finalist for the head coaching spots in Philadelphia and Cleveland, but didn't land either. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-51 regular season record and went 4-2 during the postseason.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers