Missing out on a head coaching gig, former Cardinals head coach Ken Whisenhunt will take a job as the Chargers offensive coordinator, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. Whisenhunt was a finalist for the head coaching spots in Philadelphia and Cleveland, but didn't land either. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-51 regular season record and went 4-2 during the postseason.
New Posts to Hype
- K.C. Royals, Ned Yost hope MLB playoffs are in their immediate futures
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Sign Rusney Castillo?
- WWE Rumors: Will Hulk Hogan Return For 1 More Match Vs. Brock Lesnar For WWE World Heavyweight Championship?
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach