Missing out on a head coaching gig, former Cardinals head coach Ken Whisenhunt will take a job as the Chargers offensive coordinator, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. Whisenhunt was a finalist for the head coaching spots in Philadelphia and Cleveland, but didn't land either. In his six seasons in Arizona, Whisenhunt compiled a 45-51 regular season record and went 4-2 during the postseason.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?