Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post has reported the Miami Dolphins are “well into discussions” with the league office on a “fresh new look” for 2013. The NFL and the Dolphins have been “trading emails for several weeks,” swapping mock-ups of possible changes to the cartoon Dolphins wearing a white helmet with an orange “M” on the side, in front of an outline of the sun.
New Posts to Hype
- Buffalo Bills members of the Hall of Fame, who’s next?
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move
- DH not a bright spot for the Brewers
- Jets’ Willie Colon Has High Expectations
- St. John’s Basketball In Midst Of A Culture Change
- Giants’ Training Camp News and Notes: Cruz and Manning looking to bounce back
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning