Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post has reported the Miami Dolphins are “well into discussions” with the league office on a “fresh new look” for 2013. The NFL and the Dolphins have been “trading emails for several weeks,” swapping mock-ups of possible changes to the cartoon Dolphins wearing a white helmet with an orange “M” on the side, in front of an outline of the sun.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 MLB Postseason: MLB Playoffs Schedule Set With Dates, Times And TV Schedule
- College Football Playoff Projection, Version 1.0
- The 2014 fall of the Boston Red Sox
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?