Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post has reported the Miami Dolphins are “well into discussions” with the league office on a “fresh new look” for 2013. The NFL and the Dolphins have been “trading emails for several weeks,” swapping mock-ups of possible changes to the cartoon Dolphins wearing a white helmet with an orange “M” on the side, in front of an outline of the sun.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!