Many draft-nicks have Te’o going to the Bills with the 8th overall pick in this April’s upcoming draft. Mel Kiper Jr. seems to think that he would be a perfect fit for the scheme the Bills are looking to run next season. Te’o would certainly bring a much-needed lift and rejuvenation to the middle line backing corps that is now in place at One Bills Drive. Nick Barnett’s production has slowly decreased and bringing back Shawne Merriman seems to have turned the “lights out” on any chance of him making a comeback. Kelvin Sheppard has shown some signs of developing into a better mike backer, so there is some optimism and promise coming from the younger players. Adding Te’o into the middle of the field would certainly give Mario and Kyle Williams more chances to provide pressure on the QB, and Marcell Dareus may be able to produce more double teams, giving the middle line backers a better chance at getting to the quarterback.
New Posts to Hype
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan