Many draft-nicks have Te’o going to the Bills with the 8th overall pick in this April’s upcoming draft. Mel Kiper Jr. seems to think that he would be a perfect fit for the scheme the Bills are looking to run next season. Te’o would certainly bring a much-needed lift and rejuvenation to the middle line backing corps that is now in place at One Bills Drive. Nick Barnett’s production has slowly decreased and bringing back Shawne Merriman seems to have turned the “lights out” on any chance of him making a comeback. Kelvin Sheppard has shown some signs of developing into a better mike backer, so there is some optimism and promise coming from the younger players. Adding Te’o into the middle of the field would certainly give Mario and Kyle Williams more chances to provide pressure on the QB, and Marcell Dareus may be able to produce more double teams, giving the middle line backers a better chance at getting to the quarterback.
New Posts to Hype
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air