Many draft-nicks have Te’o going to the Bills with the 8th overall pick in this April’s upcoming draft. Mel Kiper Jr. seems to think that he would be a perfect fit for the scheme the Bills are looking to run next season. Te’o would certainly bring a much-needed lift and rejuvenation to the middle line backing corps that is now in place at One Bills Drive. Nick Barnett’s production has slowly decreased and bringing back Shawne Merriman seems to have turned the “lights out” on any chance of him making a comeback. Kelvin Sheppard has shown some signs of developing into a better mike backer, so there is some optimism and promise coming from the younger players. Adding Te’o into the middle of the field would certainly give Mario and Kyle Williams more chances to provide pressure on the QB, and Marcell Dareus may be able to produce more double teams, giving the middle line backers a better chance at getting to the quarterback.
New Posts to Hype
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats