Many draft-nicks have Te’o going to the Bills with the 8th overall pick in this April’s upcoming draft. Mel Kiper Jr. seems to think that he would be a perfect fit for the scheme the Bills are looking to run next season. Te’o would certainly bring a much-needed lift and rejuvenation to the middle line backing corps that is now in place at One Bills Drive. Nick Barnett’s production has slowly decreased and bringing back Shawne Merriman seems to have turned the “lights out” on any chance of him making a comeback. Kelvin Sheppard has shown some signs of developing into a better mike backer, so there is some optimism and promise coming from the younger players. Adding Te’o into the middle of the field would certainly give Mario and Kyle Williams more chances to provide pressure on the QB, and Marcell Dareus may be able to produce more double teams, giving the middle line backers a better chance at getting to the quarterback.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets