Many draft-nicks have Te’o going to the Bills with the 8th overall pick in this April’s upcoming draft. Mel Kiper Jr. seems to think that he would be a perfect fit for the scheme the Bills are looking to run next season. Te’o would certainly bring a much-needed lift and rejuvenation to the middle line backing corps that is now in place at One Bills Drive. Nick Barnett’s production has slowly decreased and bringing back Shawne Merriman seems to have turned the “lights out” on any chance of him making a comeback. Kelvin Sheppard has shown some signs of developing into a better mike backer, so there is some optimism and promise coming from the younger players. Adding Te’o into the middle of the field would certainly give Mario and Kyle Williams more chances to provide pressure on the QB, and Marcell Dareus may be able to produce more double teams, giving the middle line backers a better chance at getting to the quarterback.
New Posts to Hype
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?