The NFL has officially granted 73 players from the world of college football special eligibility for the 2013 NFL Draft that will take place from April 25-27. This means that all 73 of these former college football players have met the eligibility requirements of the NFL and will be eligible for the NFL Draft. All have met the three-year eligibility rule of the NFL and each has submitted a written application in which he renounced his remaining college football eligibility. The deadline for receiving applications was January 15.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!