The NFL has officially granted 73 players from the world of college football special eligibility for the 2013 NFL Draft that will take place from April 25-27. This means that all 73 of these former college football players have met the eligibility requirements of the NFL and will be eligible for the NFL Draft. All have met the three-year eligibility rule of the NFL and each has submitted a written application in which he renounced his remaining college football eligibility. The deadline for receiving applications was January 15.
New Posts to Hype
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats