The NFL has officially granted 73 players from the world of college football special eligibility for the 2013 NFL Draft that will take place from April 25-27. This means that all 73 of these former college football players have met the eligibility requirements of the NFL and will be eligible for the NFL Draft. All have met the three-year eligibility rule of the NFL and each has submitted a written application in which he renounced his remaining college football eligibility. The deadline for receiving applications was January 15.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year