The NFL has officially granted 73 players from the world of college football special eligibility for the 2013 NFL Draft that will take place from April 25-27. This means that all 73 of these former college football players have met the eligibility requirements of the NFL and will be eligible for the NFL Draft. All have met the three-year eligibility rule of the NFL and each has submitted a written application in which he renounced his remaining college football eligibility. The deadline for receiving applications was January 15.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated