The NFL has officially granted 73 players from the world of college football special eligibility for the 2013 NFL Draft that will take place from April 25-27. This means that all 73 of these former college football players have met the eligibility requirements of the NFL and will be eligible for the NFL Draft. All have met the three-year eligibility rule of the NFL and each has submitted a written application in which he renounced his remaining college football eligibility. The deadline for receiving applications was January 15.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1